1.从S1, 2017 开始，针对非211院校的学生的GPA提高至85%；
1.Master of Professional Engineering的IELTS要求提高至7.0 (6.0);
2.从S1, 2017开始，Master of Professional Engineering的GPA要求有所提高，211院校的学生GPA 78%，非211院校的学生GPA 83%; 此变化从16年6月3日开始生效；
The University of Sydney Business School
· Postgraduate Business Applications – From Semester 1 2017, all applications received with qualifications from non-211 Universities in China, will require a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) or equivalent of 85% from the current entry score of 83%.
· The changes will be implemented for all completed applications received for Semester 1 2017 onwards from the 3rd June 2016.
· The University will honour all applications and deferrals received prior to the 3rd of June 2016 and will assess at the old GPA of 83%.*
Please note that no other Admissions criteria will change.
The University of Sydney - Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies
· Master of Professional Engineering – The minimum required English Language IELTS score will be raised from 6.5 to 7.0 with no score in any band lower than 6.0. Equivalent TOEFL and PTEs scores will still be recognized.
· Master of Professional Engineering – the GPA entry requirement will change for 211 universities from 75% to 78%; and non-211 from 80% to 83%. This change will come into effect for Semester 1 2017 and the changes will be implemented for all completed MPE applications received from the 3rd June 2016.
· The University will honour all applications and deferrals received prior to the 3rd of June 2016 and will assess at the previous GPAs.*